- 360º clamping is ideal for clamping round & oddly-shaped objects
- Heavy-duty woven polyester strap
- Lightweight ergonomic handle
- Includes (1) strap, (1) clamp & (4) adjustable corners
- Brand New in Original Packaging
Model #: HHCS1
A strap clamp is the simplest and most common clamp. Every workshop should have a strap clamp-like HART’s for pulling together joints on projects that are too difficult for a standard bar or pipe clamp to handle. This economical strap clamp makes it easy to assemble rectangular frames. Like other strap clamps, the strap is placed around the assembly and tightened, applying pressure to the joints. When gluing a project together, you’ll find this strap clamp provides a precise amount of pressure on round or irregularly-shaped objects. The specially woven polyester strap is quite durable and offers exceptional clamping power. Clamp and secure 90º angled objects with the 4 included adjustable corners. It’s also easy to fix in any position with a clamping capacity of 12’.