- 3 speed settings to fit any fastening need
- World’s Largest 18-Volt Tool System*
- Factory Reconditioned
Find the BRAND NEW product HERE
RYOBI introduces the 18-Volt ONE+ Cordless 3-Speed 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver. This 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver features three torque speed settings to fit your various fastening needs. On high speed, this impact driver produces 1800 in./lbs. of torque, and its unique impact mechanism drives long deck screws or large lag screws with ease. You'll be able to get through all your projects in no time with this efficient, convenient, and comfortable design featuring the GRIPZONE overmold to ensure a solid grip and the handy MAGTRAY to hold bits and screws while you work. Best of all, it is part of the RYOBI ONE+ World’s Largest 18-Volt Tool System*. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Powerful design produces up to 1800 in./lbs. of torque to handle most fastening applications
- 3 Speeds: High Speed - 1800 in./lbs., Medium Speed - 1100 in./lbs., Low Speed - 400 in./lbs.
- Tri-beam LED provides optimum illumination and eliminates shadows on work surface
- MAGTRAY magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
- Auto-load chuck for fast, easy, one-handed bit loading and ejecting
- Improved GRIPZONE overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Belt clip mounts on either side for convenience
- Part of the RYOBI ONE+ World’s Largest 18-Volt Tool System*.
- Includes: (1) P237 18-Volt ONE+ 3-Speed 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver, and operator's manual
- Battery and charger sold separately
- *Stem Pack Style Battery