- AIRGrip vaccum base attaches to most surfaces
- Includes: Rough Surface Adaptor
- Measures up to 20 ft. with 1/8 in. accuracy
- Brand New in Original Packaging
RYOBI introduces the AIRGrip Compact Laser Level. This tool features a non-marring vacuum base that adheres to most surfaces using AIRGrip Technology and does not require the use of pins, tacks, or tape to mount. To learn more about RYOBI tools, go to ryobitools.com and check out RYOBI Nation. The AIRGrip Compact Laser Level includes a rough surface adaptor, and an operator's manual.
Find the Factory Reconditioned version HERE
- Horizontal and vertical vials for easy leveling
- Measures distances up to 20 ft.
- Accurate within 1/8 in.
- Sticks to virtually any flat, smooth surface using AIRGrip Technology
- Non-marring vacuum base for hands free leveling
- Does not require pins, tacks, or tape to mount
- Includes: (1) ELL1002 AIRGrip Compact Laser Level, rough surface adapter, and operator’s manual