- Easily Cuts Through Plywood, Thin Non-Ferrous Metals, and Tile
- Includes: (3) 3-3/8 in. Blades, Edge Guide, Dust Port, & Hex Key
- Factory Reconditioned
Find the BRAND NEW product HERE
RYOBI introduces the 18V ONE+ Cordless 3-3/8 in. Multi-Material Plunge Saw (Tool Only). The saw is best suited for cutting sheet goods like plywood, thin non-ferrous metal, and for small or quick tile cuts. The multi-material saw includes three 3-3/8 in. specialty blades that offer the ability to cut through these various types of material. The light weight and compact size of this multi-material saw makes it ideal for plunge and straight cuts in tight spaces. The robust motor performs at speeds up to 4,200 RPM which provides the strength and power to cut through many different building materials. The variable plunge depth settings can be adjusted up to 1 in. deep. The included dust port allows users the ability to keep dust under control by connecting to a wet/dry vac. Best of all, it's a part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 225 tools that all work on the same battery platform. The 18V ONE+ Cordless 3-3/8 in. Multi-Material Plunge Saw includes an edge guide, dust port, Allen wrench, 3-3/8 in.24-tooth wood blade, 3-3/8 in. diamond abrasive blade, 3-3/8 in. HSS metal blade, and an operator's manual. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Designed to cut a variety of material like plywood, drywall, PVC, thin non-ferrous metal, tile, and others
- Compact and lightweight makes this tool ideal for cuts in tight spaces
- Adjustable Plunge Cutting Depth up to 1 in.
- 4,200 RPM for fast, clean cuts
- Onboard storage for the blade removal tool
- Edge Guide included to help ensure smooth straight cuts
- Included dust port reduces workspace dust when connected to wet/dry vac
- Part of the RYOBI 18V ONE+ System of over 225 Cordless Tools
- Includes: (1) P555 18V ONE+ Cordless 3-3/8 in. Multi-Material Plunge Saw, edge guide, dust port, hex key, 3-3/8 in. wood blade, 3-3/8 in. diamond abrasive blade, 3-3/8 in. HSS metal blade, and an operator's manual
- Battery and charger sold separately